In-mold graining (IMG):
- In-situ polyurethane foaming.
- Thermoforming / display by bonding.
- Low-pressure injection.
- Door panels
- Reduced weight relative to use of TPO compact foils (+35%).
- Improved orthogonal touch.
- Allows self-tearing for Airbag® applications.
- Good performance at low temperatures for airbag deployment.
- Wide range of colors.
- Wide range of appearances and effects, through the use of various materials (glitter, translucent, grains, gloss, etc.).
- Range of varnishes and substrates to vary the texture.
- Compatibility with various printing technologies.
- is a lightweight solution for automotive interior coatings.
- is designed using thermoplastics (polypropylene and polyethylene) that can easily be recycled.
- is produced in foil form and can therefore be used for numerous decorative applications (printing, inclusions, pearlescence, top printing, varnishing, translucent effects, etc.).
- can be used with various surface varnishes in order to achieve different textures.
- is a low-emissions product range (fogging and VOC).